Congratulations to our teammates who were recognised by the Mongolia Ministry of Mining. The Ministry of Mining is an industry body whose mission is to develop a transparent and responsible mining and heavy industry.
The awards recognise those with outstanding performance and contribution to the sector and were announced on Miner’s Day – a day that commemorated the 99-year anniversary of the mining industry in Mongolia.
Our Thiess team were recognised in the ‘Best Miner Award’ and ‘Appreciation Certificate’ categories:
The ‘Best Miner Award’ is given to employees who have worked for at least 12 years in the geology, mining, oil or heavy industry and has made significant contributions to the sector’s development.
Congratulations to the following employees who received this award:
- Tuya Gerel, HSET Manager
- Battsengel Shirbazar, Heavy Equipment Operator
- Batbayar Batsukh, Underground Superintendent
- Batjargal Zunzuu, Underground Miner
- Bayarsaikhan Khurelbaatar, Underground Supervisor
- Dandarjamts Chuluun, Underground Miner
- Erdnee Namsraijav, Leading Hand
The ‘Appreciation Certificate’ is awarded to employees who have worked for at least seven years in the geology, mining, oil or heavy industry and has made significant contributions to the team or the sector by their initiative, product or service.
Congratulations to the following employees who were recognised:
- Amar Zangiat, Maintenance Superintendent
- Batbayar Sukhbat, Underground Superintendent
- Batbold Zeveg, Heavy Equipment Operator
- Batsuuri Dagva, Underground Miner
- Gankhuch Yura, Crane Operator
- Gantulga Chuluunbaatar, Lead Miner
- Zolboobayar Ulziisaikhan, Engineering Superintendent
- Munkhburen Perenlei, Heavy Equipment Operator
- Khorolmunkh Gunchin, Underground Miner
- Enkhbaatar Yarinpil, Warehouse Logistic Officer
- Amanbyek Janamkhan, Heavy Equipment Operator
- Altansukh Suren, Heavy Equipment Operator
- Batmunkh Bazargur, Underground Pump Mechanic
- Bayarmagnai Dashzeveg, Rigger
- Burentuguldur Tsogtjargal, Underground Supervisor
- Myagmarjargal Dolgor, QAQC Engineer
Well done team!