CIMIC Group invests in future leaders by providing graduates with exposure to a global organisation across multiple industries.
The CIMIC Group Graduate Program provides graduates with an opportunity to learn and develop while working on some of the worlds’ most iconic construction, mining operations and maintenance projects.
Graduates are provided structured on the job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, graduates will undertake up to two twelve-month rotations with placements in various roles, projects and functions.
Graduates enter the program by working at one of our companies in construction:CPB Contractorsand Leighton Asia, mining and mineral processing:Thiess and Sedgman or services:UGL
For an overview of the CIMIC Group click here.
What makes the CIMIC Group Graduate Program different?
CIMIC Group has been recognised as a top graduate employer by GradConnection and AAGE (Australian Association of Graduate Employers).
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured graduate program
- Learn from a globally recognised organisation and benefit from exposure to industry leaders
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression
- Operate within a global network and engage with other like-minded graduates
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments.
How to apply and important dates
Applications for the Australian-based 2022 Graduate Program are now open. To apply, please click on the discipline links listed above.
For enquiries regarding the Graduate program, please email email@example.com