Thiess’ strategic partnerships connect our clients with leading specialist services that are fully integrated with our core service offerings.
Our partnerships are proven and offer the strength and rigour of already-aligned people, systems and processes, creating ready-to-mobilise capabilities that ensure excellence with certainty.
- Through FleetCo, a wholly-owned Thiess subsidiary, we have access comprehensive plant hire and equipment ownership packages and innovative capital replacement solutions within Australia.
- RTL Mining and Earthworks, a subsidiary of Thiess, provides mining, civil construction, heavy earthmoving plant hire services as well as general and over dimensional transport services from its base in the Latrobe Valley of Victoria.
- RWE provides Thiess guidance on an as-needs basis across the full suite of in-house mine design, equipment engineering, operations and maintenance services for open-pit continuous mining equipment (CME). They are the only global and vendor-independent full-service provider of CME, backed by their 60 plus years of technical and operational experience.
- The Thiess-AEL partnership offers innovative drill and blasting solutions. AEL is one of the world’s leading suppliers of explosives and initiating systems, developing ground-breaking blasting solutions and offering technical expertise to customise explosives to a mine’s specific conditions. In bringing together a supplier with Thiess, as an end user, clients are gaining considerable benefits from the team’s end-to-end expertise.
- CIMIC Group company, Sedgman, is a leading provider of integrated minerals processing and associated infrastructure solutions to the global resources industry. Thiess and Sedgman have a long history of developing and operating process plants in JV and delivering innovative solutions for clients.