We’ve put the hi-vis to one side and put on our cocktail wear to celebrate our Thiess apprentices and graduates at our annual Rising Star Awards.
These awards recognise individual performance in health and safety, attendance, learning, personal skills and program progression. We received some incredible nominations that showcase the depth and breadth of talent we have at Thiess.
It’s our pleasure to share with you our winners of the 2021 Rising Star Awards:
Apprentice Next Generation Award
- Runner Up - Ryan Bazzo, Peak Downs
- Winner - Nickola Dickson, Curragh
Apprentice of the Year Award
- Runner Up - John Evans, Lake Vermont
Winner - David John Evans, Curragh
The also awards celebrated our graduates in both functional support and engineering disciplines.
Graduate of the Year Award
- Runner Up - Ben Maunder, GIS Graduate
- Winner - Ben Van Der Kreek, Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
Congratulations to our nominees and winners for their incredible achievements and hard work.