Thiess offers a vacation program aimed at providing on the job experience, in a structured environment.
What makes our vacation program different?
Our vacation students are given the opportunity to work on real and meaningful work through a structured vacation program. They also have the opportunity to:
- Work on site and experience living in remote locations
- Build relationships and network with industry contacts early in your career
- Receive the opportunity to be fast-tracked into the CIMIC Group Graduate Program
Vacation program opportunities may be available in the following disciplines:
- Mining engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- Health & Safety
How to apply
Applications for the 2021/2022 vacation program in Australia will open in August 2021.
The recruitment process includes:
- Completion of online application, including evidence of study
- Online psychometric testing
- Online video interview
- Reference checking
- Pre-employment medical.